the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashes_of_redemption

PostSubject: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Just seen this at www.metalsucks.net Wasnt Much Said But Sure Is Kool To Me!!!

Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm

jimmy's talking about making some new music with sammy and mike on his FB. that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm

But as you said there on Moon's wall, calling it Acid Bath wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm

i think after this goatwhore cycle, it would be cool if sammy would do something with jimmy and mike, assuming dax is still gonna be dax. maybe a slow doomy style, with someone that sings awesome
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Doomchild wrote:
i couldn't care less what they call it, i just think it'd be smarter to rename due to the amount of die hard acid bath/dax fans that would be butthurt. what's in a name?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Then you can count me among the butthurt people. Though I'm usually not anal about that kinda stuff, it wouldn't sit right with me. ;) But it'd sure as hell be interesting to hear the stuff they'd come up with.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Doomchild wrote:

I could give a rats ass what they call it.. lol.. so long as it happens face
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am

Exactly. No need for everyone to be dicks like Josh Homme. Fuck him and all those dicks. Kyuss Lives was great. I'll an Acid Bath with no dax. It will be a billionth as cool without him but conversely it will still be a billion times better than whats out any way.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 am

Draugr wrote:
Exactly. No need for everyone to be dicks like Josh Homme. Fuck him and all those dicks.

lol2 arr
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 am

Right on. Any story on who took the pic and where it was?
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Draugr wrote:
Exactly. No need for everyone to be dicks like Josh Homme. Fuck him and all those dicks. Kyuss Lives was great. I'll an Acid Bath with no dax. It will be a billionth as cool without him but conversely it will still be a billion times better than whats out any way.

Preach.  I wholeheartedly agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Swampy
Into the Oven

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 am

douse wrote:
i think after this goatwhore cycle, it would be cool if sammy would do something with jimmy and mike, assuming dax is still gonna be dax. maybe a slow doomy style, with someone that sings awesome
Kinda like what Vual was supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 am

^I love that av. horns
Back to top Go down
FforFake

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   Tue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Phool wrote:
Right on. Any story on who took the pic and where it was?

That was at One Eyed Jacks on March 30th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

New Pic With All Living Members Of Acid Bath!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1