HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Ain't gonna be pretty for sure.
Back to top Go down
kza

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 am

Say Goodnight to the World was released in 2012 and he's had 2 follow up albums since #alternatefacts
Back to top Go down
sunken

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:49 am

Deadboy and the elephantmens album "if this is hell, then I'm lucky" was voted worst album of the year by Rolling Stone, three years in a row.  #alternatefacts
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
TheGodDamnWizardry

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:00 pm

I managed to locate blood or love on vinyl recently. So it's kinda like I got new Dax.
It's amazing how elusive that album has been.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:21 pm

I still haven't gotten over the fact that I lent somebody my copy of ITIHIL and never got it back. And that one seems kinda hard to come by these days.
Back to top Go down
Shrummed

PostSubject: Listen to Acid RAIN by SonDazed #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/dekon-zeller/acid-rain-1   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:15 am

Acid Rain on FB and Sondcloud

Really Kool tribute to Dax , Bath , Shrum and Audie Pitre
Back to top Go down
ComfortableDoom

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Any kind of news out there on Dax? What's he doing? Is he planning on releasing new material? Inquiring minds want to know.
Back to top Go down
sunken

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:16 am

A few people have seen him working in the kitchen at the chinese buffet place below.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-dragon-chinese-buffet-covington
Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 pm

I had a dream about a week ago that Dax announced he was releasing a new album and it was a breaking news alert on CNN.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:26 am

I woke up before the orange turd went on Twitter and called it FAKE NEWS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous   

Back to top Go down

Isn't 4 years without an album getting a bit ridiculous
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3