the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

So..which one?

Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm going to have to go back and listen to both (been a while in the case of CFH), but I think CFH by a hair.

Hell Awaits is the best album out of all the Pantera and Slayer albums though IMO.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm

a little bit of synchronicity going on here b/c i just very recently listened to both of these albums.  They're both tremendous records and if i can only pick one i'll take South of Heaven.  I loved the Judas Priest cover. Also i think this is the first Slayer album i ever bought.

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:13 pm

cfh

south has some filler
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:13 pm

if it were up against seasons then it would have won
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Seasons in the abyss  horns 
You are right.
I put south of heaven up because i feel that album is more Pantera style...therefore more comparable.
And its funny, douse, that you say that. because I choose South of Heaven because there are two filler songs i sometimes skip on CFH.
Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Yeah, Clash with Reality and Message in Blood are probably the only skippable songs on CFH for me.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am

Those are the exact ones i skip  holycrap 
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

yall be trippin, those songs rule
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Too bad metallica put that gay documentary out with them crying on it.

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

cosmicfreakout wrote:

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
It's very good. Way better than Christ Illusion.

Slayer for me. If you would have chosen Vulgar Display, I might have gone the other way.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

lmao   south of heaven for sure.

hell awaits slays all tho.  :D 
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 am

CFH

The Sleep is by far my favorite guitar solo!
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 pm

I can't believe this was even posted....
Back to top Go down
ressha

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm

I can't believe you're back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   

Back to top Go down

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven
Page 1 of 1