the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

So..which one?

Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm going to have to go back and listen to both (been a while in the case of CFH), but I think CFH by a hair.

Hell Awaits is the best album out of all the Pantera and Slayer albums though IMO.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm

a little bit of synchronicity going on here b/c i just very recently listened to both of these albums.  They're both tremendous records and if i can only pick one i'll take South of Heaven.  I loved the Judas Priest cover. Also i think this is the first Slayer album i ever bought.

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:13 pm

cfh

south has some filler
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:13 pm

if it were up against seasons then it would have won
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Seasons in the abyss  horns 
You are right.
I put south of heaven up because i feel that album is more Pantera style...therefore more comparable.
And its funny, douse, that you say that. because I choose South of Heaven because there are two filler songs i sometimes skip on CFH.
Back to top Go down
Supernaut

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Yeah, Clash with Reality and Message in Blood are probably the only skippable songs on CFH for me.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 am

Those are the exact ones i skip  holycrap 
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

yall be trippin, those songs rule
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Too bad metallica put that gay documentary out with them crying on it.

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:13 pm

cosmicfreakout wrote:

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
It's very good. Way better than Christ Illusion.

Slayer for me. If you would have chosen Vulgar Display, I might have gone the other way.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 pm

lmao   south of heaven for sure.

hell awaits slays all tho.  :D 
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 am

CFH

The Sleep is by far my favorite guitar solo!
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 pm

I can't believe this was even posted....
Back to top Go down
ressha

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:18 pm

I can't believe you're back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   

Back to top Go down

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1