the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
musick

PostSubject: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm in Texas for work right now and would like to go to the best show out of these three?

Anyone with me?
Back to top Go down
cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Iam going to attend the Longview show. Im working on a project at work and we have a steel plant in that area, so I should be able to line up a work trip there. Im 90% sure I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:14 am

I am planning for the Houston show.
Back to top Go down
musick

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm about an hour from Longview right now. I plan on making that one but it's between that one and Houston.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.   

Back to top Go down

Is anyone attending any of the 2015 Texas shows? (Longview, Houston, Dallas?) I'm picking one.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1