the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
musick

PostSubject: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:56 am

Pretty crazy how mainstream television is starting to pick up on Dax.

At least it's genres that aren't terrible (vampires, zombies)

I watched it bc my wife watches that show hoping to hear the song but they never played it.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 am

Dunno that show, but that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
musick

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 am

It's a spinoff of a teen vampire show called "Vampire Diaries" and it's more "mature" you could say and takes place in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
fragile_waves_of_days

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:52 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3   

Back to top Go down

"I'll see you all in Hell or New Orleans" was the title of The Originals Season 3 Episode 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1