the music of Dax Riggs and more
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 new agents album!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Song

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : California


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 pm

You know what would

be really really

REALLY cool? And this is just fantasizing from a total outsider here...

If there was a new Agents album that included some of the Daisyhead songs... As Gone As Gone Can Be... Seahorses... Riding the Wormhole... a Ziggy Stardust cover?

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 pm

hey, i'm excited horns
this would be awesome and i would totally buy the album.. but, if it has anything to do with rotten, i'd say it's a no go for dax
Back to top Go down
Ashez

avatar

Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 am

wow...I finally have time to come in here and find this...if it is true, then I am pretty pumped!
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Lockport, Ill


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Song wrote:
You know what would

be really really

REALLY cool? And this is just fantasizing from a total outsider here...

If there was a new Agents album that included some of the Daisyhead songs... As Gone As Gone Can Be... Seahorses... Riding the Wormhole... a Ziggy Stardust cover?


that would be really cool if they made as gone as gone can be heavier like the renditions of riding the wormhole and skeletal circus.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Milwaukee


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I gotta agree with Hellfire. If I was a gamblin' man, I would bet on Dax saying no. I have come to accept the fact that Dax is all about looking toward the future, and "keeping things fresh". I mean, whenever he stops putting a song on his setlists for a while, there is a good chance it won't be played live again. He just seems really hesitant to do anything he has already done, once he has moved on to something else. Not to mention the chemistry, comfortability, and freedom he currently has with Charley and Kevin. He isn't going to put that on hold while it is doing well for him. Plus, they just recorded demos of new material. bang

I gotta say though, if he said yes and a new Agents album was made, it would be rediculous how giddy I would be. giddy I would definitely buy at least 2 copies of the CD, the vinyl (if released), and all the merch. bananallama
To be completely honest, I will be excited for anything released that involves Dax. I win either way! 2cents
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : San Jose, California


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
I gotta agree with Hellfire. If I was a gamblin' man, I would bet on Dax saying no. I have come to accept the fact that Dax is all about looking toward the future, and "keeping things fresh". I mean, whenever he stops putting a song on his setlists for a while, there is a good chance it won't be played live again. He just seems really hesitant to do anything he has already done, once he has moved on to something else. Not to mention the chemistry, comfortability, and freedom he currently has with Charley and Kevin. He isn't going to put that on hold while it is doing well for him. Plus, they just recorded demos of new material. bang

I gotta say though, if he said yes and a new Agents album was made, it would be rediculous how giddy I would be. giddy I would definitely buy at least 2 copies of the CD, the vinyl (if released), and all the merch. bananallama
To be completely honest, I will be excited for anything released that involves Dax. I win either way! 2cents

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

i agree

but for reals, if the agents rhythm section just showed up at dax's place and were like.
lets fuckin do this.
i think he'd do it lol

get on it fellas
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
avatar

Gender : Male

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:05 am

I would absolutely adore this.

Chuck is a super cool dude. Facebook is a pretty sweet thing...I mean he posted on my page in a photo thread with a picture of Clay Matthews and talked Saints Packers. Cool. As. Fuck.
bananallama <--the highest internet honor I can bestow... lol2
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Lockport, Ill


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

doomtroll wrote:
FormalinDance wrote:
I gotta agree with Hellfire. If I was a gamblin' man, I would bet on Dax saying no. I have come to accept the fact that Dax is all about looking toward the future, and "keeping things fresh". I mean, whenever he stops putting a song on his setlists for a while, there is a good chance it won't be played live again. He just seems really hesitant to do anything he has already done, once he has moved on to something else. Not to mention the chemistry, comfortability, and freedom he currently has with Charley and Kevin. He isn't going to put that on hold while it is doing well for him. Plus, they just recorded demos of new material. bang

I gotta say though, if he said yes and a new Agents album was made, it would be rediculous how giddy I would be. giddy I would definitely buy at least 2 copies of the CD, the vinyl (if released), and all the merch. bananallama
To be completely honest, I will be excited for anything released that involves Dax. I win either way! 2cents

yeahthat

true true but hell theres always the chance that we could get both, probably not at the same time but say dax puts out his new shit with charley and kevin, does a lil touring, then goes and does a new agents album
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Milwaukee


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Both would be nice. cheers
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
avatar

Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

DO WANT
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

yeah
popcorn
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Milwaukee


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:48 am

If this does happen, you guys better come play Milwaukee! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Cleveland


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 am

still wondering about dirty mike sanchez...
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Lockport, Ill


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 pm

mushroomleg wrote:
still wondering about dirty mike sanchez...

i believe i remember hearing that after acid bath and agents mike has been producing for rotten (if someone can verify or debunk this that'd be cool) if so and agents go to a different label like chuck was talkin about doing then mike not be able to be involved contractually shrug idk, just a guess
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Cleveland


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 pm

i really really ... really don't think thats true.

and i really doubt an agents reunion would ever happen.

its good to see chuck still bro-ing around tho.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
avatar


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

i would put a thunderous black penis in my mouth for 5 seconds for a new agents album
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Milwaukee


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 pm

douse wrote:
i would put a thunderous black penis in my mouth for 5 seconds for a new agents album

lmao
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : the crypt


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
avatar

Gender : Male

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

lol2

I would be delighted if this came to pass...
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Against the killin wall...


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Its 2011, even my dead grandma downloads mp3s off the internet....
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
avatar

Gender : Male
Location : Cologne, Germany


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am

whistle
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
avatar

Gender : Female
Location : birmingham


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:57 pm

i would love a new Agents album! i understand about the Rotten thang though. and i don't wanna get my hopes up so i'm gonna just wait to be super surprised.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

avatar

Gender : Female
Location : Michigan


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Do I know entirely too much about Dax or does this guy know nothing at all? I feel like I'm watching someone lose their virginity reading this thread.....
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
avatar

Gender : Female
Location : birmingham


PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
new agents album!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» Darkwater - New Album Update
» Fades Away - New Album!!
» New Tourniquet Album Update!!
» Weirdest album cover contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: